News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

One more for tonight that should raise some eyebrows.....

These tabs are still sewn together in one corner so they are unissued. For some reason (if you look closely) you can see that the original tabs were for a 2LT (had 1 bullion gull) which was carefully removed. In place of this 2 metal gulls were added to make it a 1LT tab. I have a picture of a similar type of tabs in wear. These were from the Geroge Peterson collection.

Gary B

Very Very nice! Those field promotion tabs are awesome! They were for a Major promoted to an ObstLt!

Anyway to see a shot of the backs?

Also Love the engineer LT set as well!

:cheers:

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

Ooops. Nice catch. Of course they are tabs for a for MAJ to promoted to LTC :lol:

Gary B

Very Very nice! Those field promotion tabs are awesome! They were for a Major promoted to an ObstLt!

Anyway to see a shot of the backs?

Also Love the engineer LT set as well!

:cheers:

Paul

Mike,

Nice to see you on this forum! :D As you can see I just joined a week or so ago. I intended to tell you, David and Spencer about it after I had seen how the site is. So far I have been most pleased.

The Eng tabs are a super set. I still kick myself for not buying all of your Eng tabs and the other tabs you had.

Still got the aluminum helmet? David said it sold. Definitely wil be seeing you at SOS and assisting you on spending some of that money I have sent you!!!!

Gary

Gary,

Wonderful -- I do miss those tabs.

Garth suggested I join this site and here I am. Just can't stay away!

Hope to see all of you at SOS.

Mike Heuer

Dear Luftguy,

I hope Mike does not mind my answering for him....

Mike sold off his collection of tabs and other Luftwaffe stuff this year. I was fortunate enough to buy some items from him. For those of you who never had the opportunity to see his collection, it was without a doubt one of the finest Luftwaffe collections around. Not only in quantity, diversification of items but also quality. Mike had a rare abilty to find the best pieces for his collection. His items had what coin collectors call "ey appeal".

Gary B

Mike,

For sale? :D

(I hope!)

Bill

That Engineer tab set is a very sharp!! I remember when Mike was selling his collection. Unfortunately, I was not in the shadow of the cash gods at the time :(

Edited by Paul Reck