News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

French check...

Chris Boonzaier

#3 : It is Corz? (Maine et Loire). It also exists.

Jacques,

I think you deciphered the location where the document was made up ... Shouldn't the place where he was killed be something like Letricourt (???) in the Meurthe & Moselle Department ?

Cheers,

Hendrik

Jacques,

I think you deciphered the location where the document was made up ... Shouldn't the place where he was killed be something like Letricourt (???) in the Meurthe & Moselle Department ?

Cheers,

Hendrik

Hendrik,

Oooops :sleep: !!! You are totally right. That's the place!!!! It was too late when I answered... :rolleyes:

Ch.

BTW, my name is Christophe, not Jacques... (too late for you too ? :rolleyes: ).

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the URL

http://www.memoiredeshommes.sga.defense.gouv.fr/

HOWEVER I have a document to Soldat Charles Henry, 52eme R.I. Killed 31 October 1914... he is not listed :-(

Not unusual. I can find the death and service listings for my cousin Antonin Gautier, but no burial details, despite the fact we have a photograph of the grave.