News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Flower Wars medals... need value please.

Hi all. I'd posted these in a thread way back in 2006 but only got one comment.and no valuation. I have someone that's very interested in buying these, and although we've both been looking online we can't nail down a price for sure. Any help would be deeply appreciated. As I've said before I've not been able to get to shows in many, many years and my main source is Ebay and here. So I just don't have a really good idea on how much to ask and he's in the same boat re: making an offer. We both want to see each other happy in the deal and that it's fair to both parties.

Anyhow, please... any help anyone can give on nailing this down would be deeply appreciated. If you feel more comfortable replying via PM please do so... just really need some help here.

Edited by Hauptmann

Thanks Paul... just the guidelines we needed. We'd hit that neighborhood on the Austrian so a good confirmation and this will help re: the Sudetenland.

As always I'm deeply grateful for you help. :beer:

Dan :cheers: