News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 70
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rick Research

Les! :Cat-Scratch: That

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=5...indpost&p=53312

is the ONLY time I have ever seen the Evil Twin (far right) actually smiling! :Cat-Scratch: I wonder what the Happy Occasion was????????

You Outlanders have to realize...

Evil Ricky lives uphill from the friendly little place that was the geographical and Yankee-hillbilly real setting for H. P. Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror." H.P. was concerned about angry torch-waving Frankenstein type peasant mobs and liked to "disguise" his locations. But WEEEEEEEEE know, oh yes we do, glub glub.

If you read that, Much Becomes Clearer. :unsure::speechless1:

(Oddly enough, as far as I can tell, HPL was among the REMARKABLY few Old New Englanders with whom The Good Ricky is not consanguine. Not even my bigamous sheep-rustling Newport politicians branch Dated Outside The Species, apparently... :rolleyes::ninja: )

[attachmentid=25923]

Maaaaaa! Maaaaa! Wheeeeeere's paaaaaa?

Hush dear! And ewe know not to move the drawn curtains-- do you want to go back in the cellar with Mr. Pickman?

Now that things have calmed down a bit.... I just want you guys to know... No matter what the "Other Rick" says... HE'S the (Truly) Evil Twin?. Why even as a young tyke he was constantly "brown-nosing" Papa.... look at that face. Can you see it? "I wonder how I can get my brother in trouble with Papa today.........?"

Things really wnt down hill after Puberty......... he kept insisting on "Full-Dress" Birthday Parties...... kept insisting we all come in costumes and wear pointy shoes. The worst part was the way we were made to address him..... "Grand Vizier der Nincompoops".... and the way he made as all run for the buffet line at the same time. My God man.... it was PANDEMONIUM!

The sad romance of The (Truly) Evil Twin? darn near broke Papa's heart......... here he is at the ripe old age of 36...... sad, but true. Don't mind the spittle on Papa's chin... at this point, Papa was heavily addicted to chloroform....

Guest Rick Research

Why ME, of course. How could you have ever even wondered?

Because I, for instance, unlike SOME people I could name but won't, have NEVER had an impure thought about

Larry Fine in drag

[attachmentid=26572]

Ever.

Not once.

OK, maybe once.

But there were extenuating circumstances!

Guest Rick Research

Iz true. Injured in a near fatal equestrienne, um :blush: accident

[attachmentid=26680]

:rolleyes:

[attachmentid=26678]

allllllll bettttttter :love::jumping::love::cheers::love::P

[attachmentid=26679]

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: A foot you say?

Naw, that would be a BIT of an exaggeration!

[attachmentid=26686]

Though there was certainly a huge popular demand for extending the treatment from one foot to two feet

[attachmentid=26697]

medical science then was still too primitive...

Guest Rick Research

Actually sniff what first attracted me sniff to Imperial was the terrific opportunity sniff for bold and exciting sniff innovations in working with wicker ...

[attachmentid=26727]