LarryT

Kriegsmarine Speciality Badges in Wear

153 posts in this topic

ID: 126   Posted (edited)

Portrait with Auxiliary Cruiser Badge. As far as I know this man served on Hilfskreuzer Pinguin

Unfortunately I am not able to find out his name. 

 

IMG_20170130_0001 (537x800).jpg

Edited by robmac
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, robmac said:

Portrait with Auxiliary Cruiser Badge. As far as I know this man served on Hilfskreuzer Pinguin

Unfortunately I am not able to find out his name. 

 

IMG_20170130_0001 (537x800).jpg

Super photo !!

 

Regards,Martin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree, nice portrait.

Cheers,

Larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very rare picture from my collection of a Marinehelferin (female Naval Auxiliary) wearing on her left lower sleeve the cuffband MARINEHELFERIN and (in red on blue) the Laufbahnabzeichen (specialist badge) for Waffenleitvormann/-frau (Weaponscontrol foreman/-woman) for Ships' artillery, Anti-Aircraft Artillery, Coastal Artillery.

img967.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Odulf said:

A very rare picture from my collection of a Marinehelferin (female Naval Auxiliary) wearing on her left lower sleeve the cuffband MARINEHELFERIN and (in red on blue) the Laufbahnabzeichen (specialist badge) for Waffenleitvormann/-frau (Weaponscontrol foreman/-woman) for Ships' artillery, Anti-Aircraft Artillery, Coastal Artillery.

img967.jpg

Wow,stunning photo.First time i see this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Torpedo Mechanic portrait.

Cheers,

Larry

km torp1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 133   Posted (edited)

Abzeichen from top to bottom:

Bootsman-Matrose, Gefreiter rank chevron, Geschutzfuhrer - Flakartillerie, Leicht Flakartillerie.km1.thumb.jpg.52446175899ee20bbdc24a2f4b430dc6.jpg

Cheers,

Larry

 

Edited by LarryT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎.‎02‎.‎2017 at 10:25, LarryT said:

Abzeichen from top to bottom:

Bootsman-Matrose, Gefreiter rank chevron, Geschutzfuhrer - Flakartillerie, Leicht Flakartillerie.km1.thumb.jpg.52446175899ee20bbdc24a2f4b430dc6.jpg

Cheers,

Larry

 

Hello Larry!

 

You`re good to Hunt Photos.Congrats With Your New addition and thanks for sharing With us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

Long ago I had some new pictures that I've posted here. Today there were many new pictures in the mail and someone I post here on GMIC on various threads.

 

TELETYPIST (Fernschreib-Laufbahn) :

 

 

Best from Norway,Morten.

 

 

 

dætta.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Funkgefreiter des Stabes (Leading Wireless Communications Rating). The white, black and yellowk flag insignia worn by NCOs and Ratings attached to a Staff.

Funkgefreiter des Stabes.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice photo. Those Stab abzeichen in wear photos are nice. I have a couple myself.

Here is my rarest photo showing a late war Radar Operator patch. He served on U-716.

Cheers,

Larry

Radar Operator U-716.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 139   Posted

Hello Larry and Odulf!

 

Very Nice photos my friends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 140   Posted (edited)

Thnx for your kind words Morten.

Excellent portrait Larry!

Edited by Odulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 141   Posted

Great photo's guys !!!!

 

Cheers,Martin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

          Stabsgefreiter. Torpedo Mechanic (Torpedomechaniker Laufbahn ) Unteroffizier Dienstutter.

 

          

img681ittedæ.jpg

10 minutes ago, nesredep said:

Hello!

 

          Stabsgefreiter. Torpedo Mechanic (Torpedomechaniker Laufbahn ) Unteroffizier Dienstutter.

 

          

img681ittedæ.jpg

 

img700.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Verwaltungsmaat (Administration) insignia.

Cheers,

Larry

vmaat.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LarryT said:

Verwaltungsmaat (Administration) insignia.

Cheers,

Larry

vmaat.jpg

Nice Photo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same insignia as above,posted by Larry.

Admin.patch in wear._final.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great photos Nesredep and Martin. This thread just gets better day by day.:)

Cheers,

Larry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LarryT said:

Great photos Nesredep and Martin. This thread just gets better day by day.:)

Cheers,

Larry

Thanks Larry.I agree !

Hello my friends!

 

Here is a Blocking weapons on Blue without stripe(s).

img720 (2)3456.jpg

4 minutes ago, nesredep said:

Thanks Larry.I agree !

Hello my friends!

 

Here is a Blocking weapons on Blue without stripe(s).

img720 (2)3456.jpg

 

img721 (2)fff.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my friend!

 

                         SIGNALMAAT.

img662 (3)vvbr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

         Early Vrwaltung Insignia!

    

        

img695ratt.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Larry! As I promised on WAF, I would post a picture here on GMIC
Anti-aircraft range finder operator until 1940.
 
 
 
 
 

img790art.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now