News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

This cap is available and I"m considering purchasing it. My concern is that these were produced and worn well into Weimar Republic and early TR days, and this one lacks marks and the visor material looks a bit late for me. At €270 it's on the high end if it is real. Will try to negotiate but want to make sure it's actually Imperial first.

prussiancap1.jpg

prussiancap2.jpg

prussiancap3.JPG

prussiancap4.JPG

Hello, doesnt matter, the cap looks good but some details dont fit well ,the sweatband appears to be of waxed cloth a cheap material but the cloth of the upper part of the cap looks as good quality .. not the red cloth of the band. en fin as the French says ,much care with the cap

I don't have more photos of the cap unfortunately; it's available for €260 from a seller in Ireland. As it seems there are red flags I'll pass on it. I collect on a very limited budget and literally can't afford to be burned.

Edited by TheMadBaron