News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Official NSDAP photo book pictures

Pat, the books are not too difficult to find and a search with yield both the AH and the Deutschland Erwache in the $75 to $80 range. The price varies depending on general condition, completeness of pictures, dust jacket or none and if they come in the original carton or not. The Deutschland Erwache was put out in several editions. The first 2 editions were prior to the purge of Roehm and on page 52 (I'm not at home to verify so I may be off on the page number) of the 1st and second editon you will find Roehm listed as the SA chief while all editions thereafter have Viktor Lutze as the Stabschef der SA. The first 2 editions, while scarce, bring only a small, disproportionate premium over the later editions.

Richard V

• 3 weeks later...

Better late than never Richard! I apprectiate any information at any time, that's why the topics stay on the site for so long, new people come along and have good comments for some old topics that have reached partial endings. Don't hesitate to just start at the beginning of a section and just check them all out, you might have more help to lend.

Cheers,

Pat

• 3 months later...
    • 3 years later...

Just a quick update on a similar item. I managed to find a 100% complete "Adolf Hitler" NSDAP photo book (#15 in the series) in a dingy old bookstore basement, total score! The dust jacket is missing and it is a little rough around the edges, but it has every postcard attached inside and some interesting doodles by a German? youth in the inlays. Here are a couple pics.

Later,

Pat

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update on a similar item. I managed to find a 100% complete "Adolf Hitler" NSDAP photo book (#15 in the series) in a dingy old bookstore basement, total score! The dust jacket is missing and it is a little rough around the edges, but it has every postcard attached inside and some interesting doodles by a German? youth in the inlays. Here are a couple pics.

Later,

Pat

That is a great find, and the hand drawn luger is a nice touch

Mel the Kiwi