News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian awards - researchable?

Bob

My understanding - and I could be wrong (really hope I am, too, because I have a few I'd love to research) - is that researching is not possible with Bulgarian awards, even the numbered ones. I try to go after ones with solid documentation with them.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Eric

I asked quite a number of Bulgarian sellers if their awards were researchable, and the normal response I received was something to the effect of "why would you even WANT something like that???" None of them knew how to do it or knew of anyone that did. I can't imagine that the serial numbered awards wouldn't have been recorded somewhere though...

Dave

I asked quite a number of Bulgarian sellers if their awards were researchable, and the normal response I received was something to the effect of "why would you even WANT something like that???" None of them knew how to do it or knew of anyone that did. I can't imagine that the serial numbered awards wouldn't have been recorded somewhere though...

Dave

Mmm worries for later then. Expecting to receive an early edition, number Bulgarian Order of Dimitrov then. Next step: figuring out who's it was and for what!