News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

what this is?

usairforce

Friendly bit of advice: if you are going to spend money on Mongolian awards, I'd suggest you spend your first $ on buying Dr B's bible! :beer:

Let me second this. But the problem now is that it seems to be out of print. Haven't seen a dealer listing it lately and I got one of the author's last remaining (unnumbered) copies (autographed :) ) this summer. There are no plans for a reprint or a second edition.

And, I might add, after finding, buying, and reading Battushig, spend some time grazing the various threads here. Through the collective efforts exerted here, we have provided the best one-stop-shopping for post-Battushig information on Mongolian awards.

:beer:

Edited by Ed_Haynes

Thank you . i have take Dr B's bible!

Good, that is step 1. From now on you'll have to stop work or other activities 4 times a day, kneel to the direction of Ulaan Bataar and spend 15 minutes memorizing Dr B's bible. Otherwise one will never know the A.7's and C.32's by heart! :P:cheeky: