News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hallo e-militaria

On the Forum we have a:

Gentleman's Military Interest Club > Collections & Guest Valuations > Guests Valuation & Identification Forum section

I think your posts would be more appropriate there.

What exactly is a "Reichsnahrstand" ?? this looks like a common tinnie or commemorative badge made in zink. :unsure:

Kevin in Deva

Hallo e-militaria

On the Forum we have a:

Gentleman's Military Interest Club > Collections & Guest Valuations > Guests Valuation & Identification Forum section

I think your posts would be more appropriate there.

What exactly is a "Reichsnahrstand" ?? this looks like a common tinnie or commemorative badge made in zink. :unsure:

Kevin in Deva

Hi Kevin,

The Reich Food Estate (Reichsnahrstand - RNS) was established by Richard Darre after he was appointed Minister of Agriculture in June of 1933. It was formed to regulate agriculture, set prices, production quotas, quality of farm products. Basically it was similar to a Department of Agriculture.

I've seen some non-portable awards for this organization in the past... I believe one was on bee keeping.

Hope this helps, :cheers:

Dan

Guest WAR LORD

This is the HONOUR BADGE OF THE REICHSNAHRSTAND. The award comes in two class's Silver and Gold. The reverse is normally numbered. The box is purple red and square.