News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

While hardly an expert, I don't like it. I can't fault the core, as it seems fairly consistent with the quality of casting of 1813's, but the frame seems to match a 1914 I just picked at random from my collection. Note thje beading on the inside corners of the arms.

Though far from 100% knowledge - there were 1913 EK's made in 1913 for the 100 year annaversary. These tended to follow the die designs of the 1914 cross (naturaly) This could very well be one of those - however I have also seen folks carefuly grind of crowns, W's and 1914's to get a 1813 cross...I would only bid on such a thing as a 20th century piece, noting more...

Though far from 100% knowledge - there were 1913 EK's made in 1913 for the 100 year annaversary. These tended to follow the die designs of the 1914 cross (naturaly) This could very well be one of those - however I have also seen folks carefuly grind of crowns, W's and 1914's to get a 1813 cross...I would only bid on such a thing as a 20th century piece, noting more...

The core elements are 1813 style.

A ground down 1914 would look similar to this.The irregularities ar not in the metal, but where the paint is separating from the core. The actual surface is smooth.