News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Today I got this very Interessting Foto. On the medal bar I can see a roter Adler Orden 3.Klasse mit Krone, Kronenorden 3.Klasse (or long service cross?), a Centenarmedaille - but the Rest - I don't know. With the breast stars it's the same - could someone of you help ? Thanks :)

Hello,

Very nice picture, for sure some higher noble person (Royal?) as he does lok to you to have the kind of long service to earn these beautyfull stars.

I think that the one breast star is the Black eagle order, the other is not that clear towards me.

The last medal might well be some more exotic piece, im thinking on a Chinese award of some kind or something Persian.

Cordial greetings,

It sure is Prinz Eitel

1 of the breast stars should be the BEO, the other one probably the HHO.

David

The one one the left (wearer's right) looks like the Black Eagle, but the one to the right (wearer's left) looks to me like the Haus- und Verdienstorden von Herzog Peter Friedrich Ludwig from the Grand Duchy of Oldenburg. Eitel-Friedrich's father-in-law was the Grand Duke of Oldenburg.