News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

FILIMONIKHIN, PIOTR KONSTANTINOVITCH

• Replies 87
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

Well, there being only One Ricky, you have OVERWHELMED me by sheer VOLUME. I had assumed that SOMEBODY else here or the other website where you post would have helped out.

Unknown Thing 1 is the PRIVILEGES Book that went with Orders Books until just after the war-- when the "perks" for virtually all awards were abolished.

Unknown Thing 2 is the Russian Federation award booklet for badge "Combatant 9141-45" from 2000.

Unknown Thing 3 you've jumbled what goes with what since post #76 is for the 60th year of Stalingrad badge and NOT #77, which is the booklet for the 50 years CPSU membership pin (member since 1940, so 1990)

Unknown Thing 4 is Ministry of Defense 1970 Victory Badge

Unknown thing 5 scans do not show in post #80

I seem to have lost or miscounted since after all this pages and pages and pages I don't find any notes on anything as Unknown Thing 6

Unknown Thing 7 is his Reserve Officers ID, given on discharge from active duty and kept up until reaching final retirement age at 60. Repeats a good part of his military service records, since this would have been used "on the spot" if he had been called up in an emergency.

I've already helped all that I can with the wartime citations because I cannot translate from Russian into English what I cannot understand in ENGLISH. It's some sort of technical processing/transporting of aviation fuel.

Well, there being only One Ricky, you have OVERWHELMED me by sheer VOLUME. I had assumed that SOMEBODY else here or the other website where you post would have helped out.

Unknown Thing 1 is the PRIVILEGES Book that went with Orders Books until just after the war-- when the "perks" for virtually all awards were abolished.

Unknown Thing 2 is the Russian Federation award booklet for badge "Combatant 9141-45" from 2000.

Unknown Thing 3 you've jumbled what goes with what since post #76 is for the 60th year of Stalingrad badge and NOT #77, which is the booklet for the 50 years CPSU membership pin (member since 1940, so 1990)

Unknown Thing 4 is Ministry of Defense 1970 Victory Badge

Unknown thing 5 scans do not show in post #80

I seem to have lost or miscounted since after all this pages and pages and pages I don't find any notes on anything as Unknown Thing 6

Unknown Thing 7 is his Reserve Officers ID, given on discharge from active duty and kept up until reaching final retirement age at 60. Repeats a good part of his military service records, since this would have been used "on the spot" if he had been called up in an emergency.

I've already helped all that I can with the wartime citations because I cannot translate from Russian into English what I cannot understand in ENGLISH. It's some sort of technical processing/transporting of aviation fuel.

Rick,

Thank You!!! :jumping: I really appreciate your help!!! :jumping:

:beer: Doc