News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Distinci?n "23 de Agosto"

Stogieman

Distinci?n "23 de Agosto" Unfortunately, I have no details or information on this one yet. Ribbon example below. A Cuban site specifies: "Distinci?n "23 de Agosto" de la Federaci?n de Mujeres Cubanas"

So an award from The Federation of Cuban Women (??), I found many Cuban women bographies that noted receipt of this award.

Guest Rick Research

I think that's been mis-identified by the seller. It's got a PERSON (even I cannot read the name from the eCrap scan)...

though can't find THAT ribbon either, so maybe it's a previoiusly unknown award! :beer:

• 2 months later...
    • 9 months later...
    • 9 months later...

Just added this one to my site - and in rooting around discovered that it was instituted in 1985 by the Federation of Cuban Women, and awarded for work promoting family life, health and social care in the community. Quite where the firearms come in...?

• 7 months later...