News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Opinion sought as to Real, Repro, possible maker identification

Hallo Gents, :cheers:

this was posted for comments on GMIC, soI thought I would help the owner Alex K, try to get some information, knowing we have some good judges of this particular item here :jumping:

Many thanks for any comments forth-coming,

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

I am a whhhhhoooooolllleee lot younger.... I would have it before you even got your false teeth out of the glass, sttod up and finished your prune juice....

I doubt that- I still train every day with young soldiers so I'm still in pretty good shape. That and my day starts at 0415 Mon-Fri. You'll still be hitting the snooze button and I'll have it back at the house. :rolleyes:

Edited by dond

hi gentlemen, and firstly a thanks to Kev in Deva for introducing myself and my EK1 to the forum. As explained, I have had this for a number of years and unfortunately the pictures really don't do it justice in terms of quality and workmanship, I thought personally that I'd not seen one before but delving into the old memory cells, I recall downloading a photo (For research purposes only!) a photo last year from a dealers web site unfortunately can't remember which. I honestly thought that mine was a Jewellers one-off piece, as can be seen from the attached it's not so there must be more out there, although maybe few and far between, it really is a piece of jewellery. :love:

Thanks

regards

Alex