News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Question about cases .

Hi ,

I bought 2 banner der arbeits in their cases and noticed that they usually come in the red cases but one that i got has a black interior , is this for anything specific like awarded to navy or panzer personnel or is it just a manufacturers variation ?

Grant,

I've never seen one in a black lined case. It looks as though the interior of the red lined case is recessed for the award but the black interior is not. The interior should be recessed for this award. Are the cases themselves the same? IE the same vintage/time frame? If the balck interior is not recessed to fit the shape of the award I would say there is something wrong here.

Regards,

Gordon

Hi Grant,

don't worry, be happy :D

In my collection of Banner der Arbeit, unnumbered and numbered, I found 8 different cases.

Different in the dimensions, the interior, the weight and the colour (black and red, red in variations).

Regards

Uwe