News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I was just loaned a copy of the Bavarian Army Officers' Ranklist (Rangliste der Offiziere der K?niglich Bayerischen Armee) as of 15 April 1918. If there's anyone specific on whom anyone would like me to check, please let me know.

The April 1918 rank list includes promotions and Bavarian decorations for Bavarian regular officers. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover non-Bavarian decorations. And obviously it doesn't cover anything after 15 April 1918.

Hi Dave,

It's a very good book but the b?mol is it doesn't cover the Bavarian doctors. :rolleyes: I say that because for the Sashaw's ribbon bar I can't find information with this book.

I see in a German auctionshouse, the book covered the Bavarian doctors exist. The price is very high for the beginning.

Do you have the Bavarian Armee Verordnungsblatt 1914-1918 ?

Regards

Christophe

Do you have the Bavarian Armee Verordnungsblatt 1914-1918 ?

Regards

Christophe

I have access to them, at least most of them.

I also just received a copy of Virtuti Pro Patria, so if anyone has any questions on MMJO recipients, let me know. I should soon have a fully revised list of all MMJO recipients for WW1, with the correct names, award/bestowal and ennoblement dates, units, and additional biographical information, which will be available online.

• 5 years later...

I was just loaned a copy of the Bavarian Army Officers' Ranklist (Rangliste der Offiziere der K?niglich Bayerischen Armee) as of 15 April 1918. If there's anyone specific on whom anyone would like me to check, please let me know.

The April 1918 rank list includes promotions and Bavarian decorations for Bavarian regular officers. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover non-Bavarian decorations. And obviously it doesn't cover anything after 15 April 1918.

Can you find Lt Hans Böhning?