News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1939 EKII mm "66"

Gents,

Here is another Cross in which I acquired today. Not sure how this Manufacturer "stacks up" on the the Rarity Stats however, I was long overdue on getting back into the swing of TR EKII purchases! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

Nice find Joel! :love:

As far as I am aware, Friedrich Keller '66' marked crosses are rare enough!

It's good to see you back into the TR EKII's, although, I wish I had found it first!!! :beer:

Regards - Danny

Danny,

I thank you for your kind words my friend! I hadn't seen many posts on the "66" stamped Crosses and couldn't wait to get home for further research on this one. Trying to keep up and find one for sale is hard enough especially after your buying them all up. :P

Regards,

Joel

Edited by buellmeister

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joel :

Rarity scale ! You do not have it or know about it ?

There is so far only one Group WMA Wehrmachts Awards that had attempted and is running a rarity or distribution stats on EK 1's and 2's .

This study was started September 2004 amongst there own members population . Amongst approx 5000 active collecting members there are THREE that own a 66. marked EK2 -.... that is ONE a year ... !!! For those you can do the math ; Stats as they are : overall acuracy is not 100% the only way it can be done( guess 85%) , do to the demografics and survey population . At least it give a good idea of distribution and probability of finding one .Because of the size had to cut the chart in half .

This shows the distribution .

This for EK2's only!

Edited by Douglas 5

Thank you Joe. :cheers:

In regards to the rarity scales our fellow member,Blitz has graciously lent lots of his valuable time compiling our list as well. Wow, I'm impressed with how few exist or at least in the hands of those who have posted others in their respective Forums.

Regards,

Joel