News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK1 L/57

This post is for you,Russel! My long wanted L/57 pinback,together with the really rare screwback! I only know one core and one frametype-it seems to be that my "Boerger" EK1 collection is complete now.....

Micha

Hi Micha,

I love the screwback !!!!!! I think Michel has a pinback that was awarded to a U-Boot officer, his example has the 'hooked' seven in the Ldo number. Where as ours don't.

It would be nice to compare ours to his in fact. This is mine:

That's a perfect one,Marcus!And now I have to find a"hooked 7" pinback....it seems to be the search will never have an end!

Or maybe a "straight 7" pinback..... :speechless: .I don't know-it looks like for every hole filled in my collection two or three new ones are popping up!

Micha

That's a perfect one,Marcus!And now I have to find a"hooked 7" pinback....it seems to be the search will never have an end!

Or maybe a "straight 7" pinback..... :speechless: .I don't know-it looks like for every hole filled in my collection two or three new ones are popping up!

Micha

Thank you very much. I've been anticipating seeing these. I was away this weekend riding waverunners with the family, and I get back to start my monday morning looking at these beauties. Very nice crosses Micha, so is the one belonging to Marcus. I would say at the rate Micha is filling the holes in his collection that his ship of iron will never sink. :cheers: I will have to add the L/57 to my long list of wants, along with the L/18 pinback I've been looking for. Just lost out the other day, and just by seconds on a Imperial 1st class with hooks. :banger::banger: This would have given me three variations of crosses with fangs/hooks, and the fourth type, and definately on my most wanted list, is the Godet with fangs. Maybe one day! You are doing quite well my friend with finding the hard to finds. We're all just a couple of Iron Cross junkie always looking for our next fix. The more you get, the more you want, this hobby just never seems to end.

Life is good :cheers::cheers::rolleyes: