News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Who would you thank for getting you stated with this hobby

I wish to thank Doc Riley for his help and guidance . When I started this hobby in the latter part of last year I was looking for someone

who could point me in the right direction. I came across Doc's name and sent him an e-mail asking for assistance. Doc was very kind

to help with passing on his knowledge about this field of endeavour. Thanks again Doc for your help. This is a great hobby and you

have been a big part in making it enjoyable.

Regards

Rick

And thanks, Doc, it has been a pleasure. Maybe it is inspired by the things we collect and study, but the help of the COMMUNITY is amazing. While there are exeptions (but by and large not present on THIS forum), I have found the Soviet ODM collecting community to be open and welcoming. Specific names are hard to list, but it would include (first names only in alphabetical order): Alexei, Dave, Gregory, Paul & Paul, and Igor. But, in reality, my greatest thanks (my wife might style it as "blame") go to the "Red Banner GMIC Autonymous Phaleristic Collective".

:beer:

Doc you are welcome. Through your help I found Alexei of Nota Bene. I would be remiss in not thanking him for his hard work in finding something new

that I might want to add to my collection. An envelope in my mailbox always makes my day.

Regards

Rick