News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1939 EK1 Screwback L/52

You hate to see someone have to give up thier collection, but at least they went to a good home. I've been looking at your recent postings and it looks like you have picked up some great examples. How many Iron crosses, of all years and classes do you have in your collection now?

I'm working on a new display-but I'm running out of easels! One for the Imperial EKs,another one for the '39 pieces and one for the prussian and oldenburg decorations.The few combat badges I've got will hide in a box......

Micha

Well,3rd Reich combat awards are not my collecting field-a little bit from my family and something that I've bought because I was in the mood.....not enogh for an own display! And don't forget my Luftschutzhelmets.....they are all stored somewhere because they are too many to display them all.I will post pics of my EK collection when everything is ready.

Micha

I have about 7 TR combat awards, which I'm going to be putting in a small case with enough room to add some more when I pick one up from time to time. EK's are going to remain my main focus all the same, while dabbling in combat awards, the odd piece of headgear or a flag or banner. I can't wait to see your display.

i have been doing business with indian river, a company which

manufactures cases and is a perfect example of the kind of

concern which i LOVE doing business with.

google them and i'm sure you'll be impressed.

below is an example of one of their cases.

i have a sword-sized case which easily holds

60 1914 EK 2's.

enjoy!

joe

this is an example of a field made RK along with

a 20 year reunion plate with kriegsmarine markings

i got from steve previtara about 5 years ago.

Edited by joe campbell