News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Distinci?n "Marcos Mart?"

Stogieman

• 5 months later...
    Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Is that a mistake-- or were the early (???) ones on such suspensions, later on being given ribbons?

Has it got the Council of State reverse?

Hi Rick,

I think it's just been changed by the guy who it was awarded to.

I recived the Distinci?n "Marcos Mart?" yesterday in the post and noticed that it was the same award.

It has the same regular Trade Union reverse as the other Marti.

Regards Eddie.

Edited by Taz

Nice scan of this medal. Note that the ribbon is actually brown, not the red in illustrations on the 2 ribbon references on-line.

That's strange Rick, is your ribbon bar red, green yellow? the one I got was, the actual medal ribbon is more of a grey brown tone like yours.

Eddie.

Here is the Jose Marti with the ribbon bar from my humble collection.This shows the correct colours.

Actualy on the scans the colours of both Medal ribbons are similar, however the yellow is a little lighter and the brown is greyish on my one.