News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1914 EK1 Screwback with surprise

Another new one in my collection.....one of the really ugly crowns.But have a look at the reverse-I didn't expect to find markings and so I was really surprised to find a "G" and a very unclear "800"! This is no rare variation,so please have a look at your example....

Micha

Micha, a really nice marked cross. You are one lucky son of a gun. If you ever start chasing rainbows, then please let me know, because I want to be there to see it, because with your luck, I know it's got to be a big pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Edited by ekhunter

No,this one was a shot in the blue at Ebay.......I've seen this variation from time to time but all of them had a big loss of paint at the core.So I had to buy this one......and this money wasn't wasted at all! :D:D:D

Micha

The makers mark is VERY VERY faint. You have to look at it at an angle

in the right light to be able to read it. This scan is very bad and you need to use

you imagination to make it ou-- BUT it is there.--