News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here is my Ex-YU collection

Gentlemen,

hier is my current ex-YU collection. Thank you for Christian Zulus for a hint concerning Order of the Flag. As a sign of thankfullness Christian will be awared with Medal for Bravery which is waiting for him.

I didn't upload all the Order in detail because there are already images of many orders and medals in this forum. But of course I will do it by request.

Please free to comment or to ask.

best regards

Wlodzimierz

Edited by wlodzimierz

Thank you SasaYU,

this is first part of the collection there some other awards and decoration which I post next week as soon as I get them.

It's not easy to get documented awards. I do my best, at the moment I have four documented awards:

1. Merit to the People 3rd cl.

2. Merit to the People 3rd cl.

3. Military Merit 2 cl.

4. Order of Yugoslavian Flag 1st cl.

It was not easy to get them.

It is probably easier to get documented group in Serbia?

best regards

Wlodzimierz

Lieber Waldemar,

congratulations for getting this YU-Flag 1cl + documents for this very fair price :cheers: .

Many thanks for giving me one of your Bravery Medals for my "service" :love: .

I think the bearer of your YU-Flag 1cl, Dimitru Popa, chief of Communist Party of Romania in Bukarest, is even more "valueable" as the writer, we guessed before :D .

Please post scans of close-ups of the document + the whole set at the correct thread here at GMIC-YU: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16651&st=0

I have seen, that you also have a Flag 4cl or 5cl in your collection - please post blow-ups also at the mentioned thread.

You never told me, that you have a Partisan Star 2nd class - please post scans at this thread: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=15023

Many thanks :cheers: .

Again, congratulations to your YU-Flag 1cl set :cheers: .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

BTW: The sash of the YU-Flag 1cl is far less bleached out, than I had in my memory - perfect set!

Edited by Christian Zulus

• 4 weeks later...
    Document: Order of the Yugoslavian Flag 1st cl. given to Comrade Dumitru Popa, born in 1925, moved in 1966 into the "Inner Circle" of the CPR. Member and Head of Department in CC of CPR. He was General Major of Bucarest and visited officially - as the general major of Bukarest - Vienna for one week in june 1968.

Lieber Waldemar,

congratulations to these rare YU-Awards :cheers: .

You invested a lot of hard earned bucks for these beauties .... :rolleyes: .

Please could you post some close ups (av. + rv.) of the Partisan Star 2cl, Labour 1cl, etc. :love: .

Is the Partisan Star 2cl IKOM or CCCP made :unsure: ?

Well, you have the fastest growing YU-collection :D .

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Hallo Brian,

I had not so much time to analyse which order is my preferably. I have two favorits at the moment:

1. Order for Labor 1st cl.

2. Partisan Star 3rd cl.

Both order have strong 'communist' expressiveness.

Order of the Labor: two peoples and behind them red banner with star - very nice.

Partisan Star: guns are carring red star - strong symbol.

One of these would be my favorit at the moment.

Sch?ne Gr?sse aus Wien

Waldemar

• 1 year later...