News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Good to hear that. I thought I had a Hymenn badge for years until it was revealed it was not a Hymenn badge afterall. The hobby evolves and we do not know everything yet and probably never will.

Another example is the Schwerin Berlin stamp on the back of some "juncker" type badges. Could be worse, most countries do not mark their badges and awards at all so know way you know who made it. You just try to make sure it is real, that is all.

Could you do us a favor though: Please give us the height and width, thickness and weight and wingspan when you get the chance. I do not think it is going to reveal anything in particular, but nice to have.

John

sorry john,the only problem is i dont have the good tools for getting measures,i did part of them:the widest part is:4,8cm approximatelly,the height from the eagle,s head top to down is approx:4cm,thickness is 2mm,no weight,as i told you,no tool for weight,im sorry so much,regards

fernando

sorry john,the only problem is i dont have the good tools for getting measures,i did part of them:the widest part is:4,8cm approximatelly,the height from the eagle,s head top to down is approx:4cm,thickness is 2mm,no weight,as i told you,no tool for weight,im sorry so much,regards

fernando

Hi Fernando,

Would you please recheck the thickness. 2mm is probably off by 1 or 2 mm. John