News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

combat red banner prices!

bifter

Hi!

Would ?175 be a good price to pay for a good condition 3rd design, combat red banner? It is beleived to have been awarded in the late 1940's.

Would ?145 be a good price for a 1970 design?

These are the types at the prices that i have recently been offered.

(By '3rd design', i mean the ones with the centre that has the 4 animal haeds! I have not been given any other information about which variant etc...)

Please help!

Suggest you take a look at Nota Bene's (good dealer) site. He has fair prices which should give you an indication.

I seem to have a bit of trouble finding his site recently!!! It may just be the library computers though; i find a lot of quite respectable web sites barred from being accessed!!

Thank you; the link worked.

I am totally unable to access the address though; the 'senior moderator' has denied access due to the sale of 'innappropriate material'!!!! Hopfully my sisters computer will not be so fussy. The problem with public use computers is that those in charge can be Hitler at times, & ban anything that they personally disapprove of!

I am pleased to see that i have only been overcharged once by my usual dealer. I was sold a 1945 polar star, in used condition (slight wear, no enamel damage though). I was charged ?150 for it. Nota Bene has a similar one for ?65; unless mine is a rare variant that i was not told about or noticed.

I must try harder to get these pictures done; you can all tell me then if it is a rarity or not.

I was sold a 1945 polar star, in used condition (slight wear, no enamel damage though). I was charged ?150 for it. Nota Bene has a similar one for ?65; unless mine is a rare variant that i was not told about or noticed.

Even better; Alexei's prices are in USD ($65) ;)