News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lake Khasan Badge & Booklet

This is another item that caught my eye, I have always been interested in the pre war fighting between the Soviet Union and Japan. I really don't have any books on this period and would like to learn more about it.

Anyway as I said this combination just screamed buy me and and all of the information that I have is the guys name Mikhail Ivanovich Nadezhkin and that it was awarded in 1/07/40. Is this a late period for this award? Can anyone tell me anything about his uniform re-branch of service and rank. I do not know anything about Soviet uniforms.

Regards

Jim

Guest Rick Research

Ohhhhh HO!

He is a Lieutenant Colonel or Colonel (both ranks overlapped with 3 rectangles in 1940) in the air force.

The stamp is from

"Staff of # Military Air (Army?)"

The single digit number is directly at 6 o'clock bottom of the stamp under the photo on the "g" shaped letter "d" of his autograph and I can't make it out from this image.

I just checked Steen Ammentorp's website and he isn't listed as a WW2 general.