News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Check it out, probably the nicest Pour le M?rite from before 1916 I have seen:

Quast06.jpg

More at: www.medalnet.net

Pour le M?rite with oak leaf awarded to General von Quast

Nice PlM and nice history.

You must have a LOT of disposable income to afford that one.

Just a dream for me, just a dream...

Nice medal Andreas. Here is a photo of General von Quast

Christophe

Super, I was looking all over the place to find one better than the one I have on my page right now. Do you mind if I would use it for my web page?

Andreas

Super, I was looking all over the place to find one better than the one I have on my page right now. Do you mind if I would use it for my web page?

Andreas

Andreas, are there maker marks on the oakleaves?

I am sure you have, Red Eagle Oak leafs are exactly the same then PlM oak leafs.

You got me there. I hadn't given that much thought but you are right about that.

That's a super PlM... someday I'd love to have one. A nice PlM has to be the center piece of any collection.

Not only nice for pre-1916, but for the duration of the war also! Hollow gold and with oaks in addition to being "named" isn't something that'll be easy to upgrade...if ever. Did you get the award document with this also?

Congratulieren! :cheers: and another one for the oaks ! :cheers:

Les

Not only nice for pre-1916, but for the duration of the war also! Hollow gold and with oaks in addition to being "named" isn't something that'll be easy to upgrade...if ever. Did you get the award document with this also?

Congratulieren! :cheers: and another one for the oaks ! :cheers:

Les

Unfortunately not.