News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ludwig August Treusch von Buttlar-Brandenfels

Hi

I am looking for career info on the officer mentioned above. He went from kurhessian in prussian service after the dissolving of the first in 1866 and was de-aktiviert als prussian Generallieutenant in 1871.

Problem is, I cannot seem to find him in Priesdorf (which has an online index here: www.grosser-generalstab.de)

Would there be a possible source I could use, most preferably including his pre 1866 career aswell? (I am also always looking for nice pictures :rolleyes: )

Thanks in advance

regards

David

Hi David,

born 1804, died 1872, GM 16.10.1866, character as GL 28.02.1871 - more I do not have.

He might be in the Kleist or in the Biblio series "Generale der Deutschen Mittelstaaten"

Best regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel

I dont know Kleist, what are the full bibliographical data? I have him in Schr?der, but I find the dta by Schr?der to be incomplete and inaccurate. At least as far as the kurhessian Generals go. Thanks for the date though!

regards

David