News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Christian Zulus' Soviet Awards Collection

You soviet collection is pure quality! I did not see a single "common" item in the lot! The photo of Comrade Yevgeny Dolmatovski is nothing less than stellar, and is one for the reference books!

Dear Paul,

many thanks :cheers: .

I also have (almost) the whole range of "common" items in my collection ;) .

That photograph can be rather often seen in GPW-books and also at a French book as cover.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Nothing to add, except these are superb and outstanding pieces!!!!!!! :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Congratulations!!!! :beer: A collection like these would today be very very hard to gather.... :jumping::jumping:

Dear Christophe,

Besides the fact, that some items of my collection would be hardly obtainable now, I couldn't afford to buy such a collection now.

Christian

The Soviet Avards looks to have very good quality. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Dear Nesredep,

all of my items are 100 % authentic & genuine - and of a high standard of preservation. Only about the 2 "Excellence Badges" (Sniper & Submariner) there is a discussion about the authenticy, as it is shown in the threads.

Christian

Christian, I in delight from your selection. The Red banner 3 especially is pleasant

Dear Sergey,

The RB#3 seems - according to the s/n. - to be a mere long service award :( . At least, the awardee received - before getting that RB#3 - one ore two genuine RB battle awards :D .

O.K., RB#3s are rare and mine is in a very good condition ...

Christian

• 6 months later...

Gentlemen,

you will find some new photographs (in better quality) at some threads of the different items and groups I have presented here.

The links to these - partly rather large - threads you will find here my presentation.

Many thanks for your interest :cheers: .

Christian

Hello, i am sorry but your Nakhimov medal doesnt look very good to my modest opinion. Here is an original one to compaire with yours.

The letters in "Admiral Nakhimov" are different .... :unsure:

Let's discuss that issue at my Nakhimov-thread, because the "showcase" shouldn't be used for longer discussions.

Christian

BTW: At least my Ushi is problem free ;) .