News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Serbia - Knight's cross of the Order of St. Sava

Can you help me with an estimation of the value of a knight's cross of the Serbian Order of St. Sava? I guess it's a type II (red robes and year on the reverse). One of the eagles between the arms of the cross is missing. I will post some photos later today.

Hello

yes it is a type 2, looks like GAS (Scheid from Vienna) production, too bad that one eagle is missing.

In perfect condition you could go for 200-220 EUR, yours would sell probably for a max of 120-130.

Look at my website for more pics.

Best regards

Milan

Here are the images. Click on the thumbnails for better resolution.

stsava1zf8.th.jpg stsava2pj5.th.jpg

Hello

yes it is a type 2, looks like GAS (Scheid from Vienna) production, too bad that one eagle is missing.

In perfect condition you could go for 200-220 EUR, yours would sell probably for a max of 120-130.

Look at my website for more pics.

Best regards

Milan

Thanks Milan for the reply. I was offered the cross and wanted to check the price. It is indeed a pity that an eagle is missing.

I have some old and damaged pieces that I keep for repository functions, maybe that I can find you the missing eagle. Just give me a couple of days to find the coresponding box.

REgards

Milan

Thanks Milan for the reply. I was offered the cross and wanted to check the price. It is indeed a pity that an eagle is missing.

I have some old and damaged pieces that I keep for repository functions, maybe that I can find you the missing eagle. Just give me a couple of days to find the coresponding box.

Thanks Milan. I'll see if the badge is still available. If you find a spare eagle I presume I'd have to go to a jeweller to fix the piece, but probably it is worth it. Thanks again.