News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Interesting lot: "kontra-admiral" JRM

Wow, I like to see the Partisan Star with the Soviet Red Star side by side! Really interesting. You should try to research the Soviet Red Star. It may have an interesting story to tell!

Do you know where are the missing orders and medals?

Edited by Bryan

On ther right side there is SUBNOR badge and the badge above?

p3285008mb0.jpg

p3285009lv6.jpg

That is small medal for memory on I. conference(meeting) of jugoslavian peoples freedom front(jugoslavenske narodno oslobodilacke fronte Hrvatske).

Do you know where are the missing orders and medals?

Unfortunately they where misplaced, the son of former owner promised me that he will try to find them. :banger: Its interesting that the best orders(for me) are missing- Order for military merit 1 class and Order of Republic with gold wreath.

Did you manage to get the documents to the awards?

Same thing as with the rest of the orders.

Dear Luka,

congratulations to these "gems" :cheers::jumping: .

Do you have a (military) biography of comrade Radelic :unsure: ?

Had he been on service (after WW II) on the river Danube or on the Adriatic Sea :unsure: ?

What had been his function during WW II (Partisan Star 3cl & Soviet Red Star) :unsure: ?

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Dear Luka,

congratulations to these "gems"

Thanks Christian for kind words. :beer:

Do you have a (military) biography of comrade Radelic unsure.gif ?

Had he been on service (after WW II) on the river Danube or on the Adriatic Sea unsure.gif ?

What had been his function during WW II (Partisan Star 3cl & Soviet Red Star) unsure.gif ?

1. I don't have his military biography, but sure gonna try to make an interview with his son, and obtain some info...

2. All indicates that he was on the Adriatic Sea.

3. Hope to find out soon.

:anmatcat:

• 10 months later...

I know this thread is very old but...I have obtained new interesting information about this grouping i.e. about its owner Branimir(Branko) Radelic.

IMG_0010copy2.jpg

Branko Radelic

Political commissar(politicki komesar) of IV POS-a( IV Sea Sector of the NOVJ navy)- he was put on this function after November 1943., his assistant was Vlado Bagat(National Hero)...later on B. Radelic was set as political commisar for base in Italy.

This is a good start, but I hope I will "dig up" some more information.

I am planing to put an order for archival research about "Order of the Red Star" that was awarded to B. Radelic and hopefully find something interesting...

Edited by Luka