News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have a new scanner and am having fun finally being able to post decent quality pics... :jumping:

I want to post the LW portion of my badge collection for your viewing!!!

Thank you!

Paul

I will start off with my two LW Flak badges. They are both unmarked examples...

Paul,

Nice "It was there" looking badges! You can easily become addicted to III Reich badges! :P

Congratulations!

Douglas.

Thank you for the compliment Douglas! I prefer these worn examples as well! Collecting is very addictive...

Best regards

Paul

Douglas!

I love it! It definately looks like it was actually in a cockpit! Is there a way to get a look at the maker mark?

Warmest regards

Paul

Paul,

Thanks again! It is a little bit difficult to get an image of the maker?s mark but here is the best I could get. It is the typical "A" from this maker.

Douglas.

IPB Image

Hi Chaps.

In what circumstances were the LW Ground Assault badges awarded ? Were they also awarded to the FJ?

Regards,

John

Hi John,

You can check the award criteria for the Ground Assault Badge here:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/war_badges...sault_badge.htm

For the Flak Badge here:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/war_badges...Flak_badge1.htm

For sure the Ground Assault Badge was given to FJ, as well, of course, flak troops.

Douglas.

Douglas,

Those are phenominal pics!!! I have never seen so many badges on one tunic! If I am not mistaken, five is the maximum amount that can be worn!!

I wounder if the NCO with the HJ badge was made an officer before the war's end!

Paul

Douglas,

Those are phenominal pics!!! I have never seen so many badges on one tunic! If I am not mistaken, five is the maximum amount that can be worn!!

I wounder if the NCO with the HJ badge was made an officer before the war's end!

Paul

Yeah! That NCO tunic is something very impressive! :speechless1:

Here are my Flak Badge, also made by Assmann.

Douglas.

That badge is great!!! That NCO with the HJ badge... his waffenfarbe is really dark! Is it possible that he could be...... a..... medic???!!! :love:

You have some really great photos. ! :beer: