News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Republic 2. class and few more orders :)

Here is a nice grouping (from Panjevic S. -Captain I. class-) that I obtained yesterday morning...nice to fill in the gaps in my collection Cat%20Scratch.gif.

Notice that order of republic is model from gold plated silver :rolleyes:

p5226577ky7td5.jpg

p5226578pc4.jpg

p5226580fu7.jpgp5226581lr6.jpg

p5226583sn0.jpg

p5226584bw0.jpg

Thanks all for kind words :cheers:

@Ed: No documents or photos :-( , owners often don't like to sell documents or anything that has their name on it... I am sure you understand.

P.S. I was "inspecting" "Partizan Spomenica" and noticed there is a "BK" marking :D

Edited by Luka

Well it looks like today is my lucky day...see what the mailman just brought me:

img0038zc2.jpg

img0039lu8.jpg

Matching numbers on order & document... one more interesting thing is...on behind of the paper there is a notice about purchasing a miniature order in 1987.

Edited by Luka

Ed: No documents or photos :-( , owners often don't like to sell documents or anything that has their name on it... I am sure you understand.

All too common. I have found (outside Yugoslavia) that if you maintain occasional informal contact with the family, the day may come when they are willing to pass on other items, at least we can always hope.

Individual items are nice things, but a group is a person's history!