News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Secret Field Police Or Legal Department ?

Guest Rick Research

Usually Beamten tabs have dark green in the bars, but I think I remember seeing Feldpost with yellow there.

So, I throw myself upon the mercy of those of you who know:

Is this the collar tab of an officer of the Geheime Feld Polizei or an army lawyer? :beer:

Very very nice! This nebenfarbe was shared by both branches!

Through a joint effort. Rick translating and me providing the info:

Die Nebenfarbe hellblau erschien als Vorsto? der Kragenpatten, als Litzenspiegel der Doppellitzen, als innere, zweite Unterlage der Schulterst?cke und als hellblau Schnure bzw. Durchwirkung der Schulterst?cke statt der dunkelgr?nen farbe den aktiven Beamten.

The secondary color bright blue appears as a border of the collar patches, as braid piping of the double lace, as upper, second underlay of the shoulder boards and as bright blue cords i.e. interweaving of the shoulder boards instead of the dark green color of the active officials.

Turns out they are for the GFP. Learnt something new today :)

Edited by Laurence Strong

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Usually Beamten tabs have dark green in the bars, but I think I remember seeing Feldpost with yellow there.

So, I throw myself upon the mercy of those of you who know:

Is this the collar tab of an officer of the Geheime Feld Polizei or an army lawyer? :beer:

Thanks Rick you know what I told you the other day Thanks Darrell

Guest Rick Research

Darrell was just pimping to be adopted as my heir! :P:cheeky: I keep trying to lure him eastward out of his alpine redoubt out into the coastal plain where pickin's are thin but at least there are still pickin's. :catjava:

Hi Darrell

If you have some knowledge on these, would you care to enlighten the rest of us. I would like to learn more about them.

Many thanks

Larry

Hi Larry;No more knowledge then the rest of us just a big need to add to my vast collection of thing.Have know Rick for years now :speechless1: He keeps trying to get to that end of the island,and I keep tell him I only travel East for one other reson.But if he keeps turning up stuff like this I might change my way of thinking :jumping: Thanks Darrell