News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Way cool! My neighborhood only exists post- the 1953 flood, so not much pre-dating that.

I've got a 1947 Dumont TV console which is large enough to be a single person dwelling unit-- the innards crapped out in the mid-1960s.

Can't wait to hear about reactions to your new demi-tasses when company is next over. :rolleyes:

I use the Chief Paymaster of U-boats's transfer present tray for Christmas cookies.... :catjava:

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch:

Uhhhhh, you didn't buy TWO of those 40 pound firecrackers from the Rez, did you? You're not walking around with one "making offers" by any chance? :speechless1:

Just checking.... :rolleyes:

:Cat-Scratch:

Uhhhhh, you didn't buy TWO of those 40 pound firecrackers from the Rez, did you? You're not walking around with one "making offers" by any chance? :speechless1:

Just checking.... :rolleyes:

even better: i let my mom do the talking--she knows and is friends with everyone--all i had to do was shrug nonchalantly and go "uhhh, yeah, i guess so".... :lol:

today was one of those days dedicated to spending quality time with the folks that ended up with me and some more neat stuff.

The German marked china cought my eye: How many pieces do you have total from the set? Wis this part of the 35.00 you spent or a different buy?

Thank you for sharing

Lorenzo

no, total expenditures for all that stuff last week was $35. the tv and 27-drawer cabinet were free. i just had to haul them away. and i almost threw my back out doing it.

what you see of the china is all i got--prolly some vet's mini collection as all marks are different.

I really love that Hoffman TV set!! They really built things to last back then. How is the image quality?

hi paul, went to try and get a pic of the screen for you but i think i did something wrong when i moved the tv. the turntable and am radio works fine but now fm doesn't and tv screen won't light up. :banger:

my buddy is gonna come over and mess with it and try to get it going again.

• 2 weeks later...

no, total expenditures for all that stuff last week was $35. the tv and 27-drawer cabinet were free. i just had to haul them away. and i almost threw my back out doing it.

what you see of the china is all i got--prolly some vet's mini collection as all marks are different.

You had a blessed day that day, you found your self some nice stuff.

Thank you for sharing them:

Lorenzo