News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A Bulgarian Veteran

Nice image! Thanks for preserving it. So much neat stuff on the web tends to blow away in any stiff breeze.

It does!!

ALL the snaps of Argentine Falklands vets from 2 years ago are now gone as are most of the websites. Also ALL of the Cuban snaps I looked at (luckily I printed off some). Recently there's been a rash of Jordanian "official press photos stuff out there though-so I 'll post some for Owain post haste.

The biggest blow came when the Pakistani military chat forum evaporated last January.

It was amazing: lots of inside gossip.

I suspect it went down after they began discussing which senior officer was committing adultery and with whom.

There are some splendid shots on Google image of Russian veterans.

Edited by Ulsterman

The biggest blow came when the Pakistani military chat forum evaporated last January. It was amazing: lots odf inside gossip. I suspect it went down after they began discussing which senior officer was committing adultry and with whom.

It is my understanding that that site was mashed by the army on claims of compromises to 'national security'. I do not believe the posters were 'disappeared' though.