News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

NSDAP Long Service Cross 10Yrs and 15Yrs

If does not suit in this version area, please assist to help me to move, and tells the region which I corresponds, I extremely will feel grateful!

thanks! :blush:

No problem Nan Su, I moved the thread to the "Other Political and Civil Organisations Forum" where NSDAP items should be.

Cheers

Don

Extremely happily knows everybody! The hope and you have more exchanges! :beer:

The Chinese writing has the very many written method, it is simply unable "to be square" describes. We are called "the calligraphy art",moreover each written method all has the glorious history and the school.Just like we like "the Peking opera" "gong fu" and so on to be same,detailed is performed the category, the gate faction the Performs to differentiate. Our proud being called "National essence"

:blush:

Edited by Nan Su

Extremely happily knows everybody! The hope and you have more exchanges! :beer:

The Chinese writing has the very many written method, it is simply unable "to be square" describes. We are called "the calligraphy art",moreover each written method all has the glorious history and the school.Just like we like "the Peking opera" "gong fu" and so on to be same,detailed is performed the category, the gate faction the Performs to differentiate. Our proud being called "National essence"

:blush:

Hi Nan Su , You have a wonderful language and proud History.

I have a Chinese Nationalist ID book or pass that was issued to an American Tech Advisor during the War. I was told that it would not be that easy to exactly translate because the language has changed since the 1940's ..is that true ?

If you'd like to see it ..I could start another thread about it because it is rather interesting.

Your 2 NSDAP medals are in really nice condition. Are there any ink stampings on the box or any numbers stamped on the ring that holds the ribbon ?

Thanks --Mike

WOW~Mike

Very happily saw is familiar with our history extremely to you, thankyou praising!

Not any numeral on ring,In the box base with green writing, is possible because the time for along time discoloration

IPB Image

IPB Image

WOW~Mike

Very happily saw is familiar with our history extremely to you, thankyou praising!

Not any numeral on ring,In the box base with green writing, is possible because the time for along time discoloration

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi Nan Su ,

Those are the markings or stamp I was wondering about (the RZM mark),,they are still there and that's great

Sometimes with age the paper on the bottom gets damaged and you don't see the stamp mark.

Are there many WW2 collectors in China ? I know several collectors in Japan but ..never knew if there was a large collector community in China.

Thanks for posting the pictures ..those are great medals and nice condition