News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Three new interesting ribbon bars

Theese three just landed in my postbox :D

And as always I am confused.... When you thougt you have seen everything there is always new strange combinations :D

First out is a Non-fighting ( I think)

Bayern 1905 jub ? + Preuss VerdienstKreuz + ??? + HEK NC + ? ? + Long service of some kind 3 out of six .... :blush:

Help , what is it ?

Christer

The second one is a real mystery (at least for me)

EK II (no problem) + ??? black /red/white ??? + HEK Fighter + Long service + Hungary 1914-18 + Siam Crown Order

Thats an interesting combo :unsure:

Christer

Ha, I think I got this one " ??? black /red/white ??? " :cheers:

With the dark blue backside it could be Freikorps Ehrhardt Marinbrigade , Willhelmshafen 1920

A sea officer ? who got a crown order from Siam ? A navy visit ?

Hmmm

Christer

Edited by christerd

And since my Crappy Canon scanner ( yes I admit I don?t have a n Epson.....) does so BAD pics I tried to

take a photo with my camera of the backs instead ( sorry to say the camera is a Canon too)

Christer

Edited by christerd

Guest Rick Research

1) = Hessian Bar. First ribbon is the General Decoration Medal-- probably "Kriegsverdienst" reverse rather than "f?r Tapferkeit." 3rd one is the Hessian War Effort Medal-- that ribbon varies from this lipstick pink to plain red. 5th one is Hessian Long Service, and the final is either something like the Prussiaan XXV (there was no Hessian XXV) or maybe R.A.D.

2) = that second ribbon is :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1: . God alone knows what that second ribbon is SUPPOSED to be. Very weird with the Siamese Crown last. Wish the medal bar could explain this one. :rolleyes:

3) 5th ribbon is Tyrol WW1, and the last one is the October 1938 Sudeten Medal. One of those guys chasing the von Trapps.....

Hessians sometimes used the South German style. Here's another war effort Hessian kind of guy, :cheers: from David S's collection:

This one is the PEACETIME General Decoration Medal ribbon with narrower red stripes, and the "red" shade War Effort Medal, with Hessian long service.

Ha, I think I got this one " ??? black /red/white ??? " :cheers:

With the dark blue backside it could be Freikorps Ehrhardt Marinbrigade , Willhelmshafen 1920

A sea officer ? who got a crown order from Siam ? A navy visit ?

Hmmm

Christer, take a closer look - that is a 1939 Kriegsverdienstkreuz!

:catjava:

2) = that second ribbon is :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1: . God alone knows what that second ribbon is SUPPOSED to be. Very weird with the Siamese Crown last. Wish the medal bar could explain this one. :rolleyes:

God? Well, you still may call me Sascha. Do you want to see the matching Frackspange? Your wish shalt be my demand. Oh oh oh, what will happen when I lost my mind at some day...

Oh, I "missed" to mention something: the (eBay) seller of the Frackbar and Christer's 2nd ribbon bar was

"am-militaria"...

Guys, run away and hide... faster!

:banger:

Sorry Christer, but that is one more eCrap bar. :(

Edited by saschaw

Oh, I "missed" to mention something: the (eBay) seller of the Frackbar and Christer's 2nd ribbon bar was

"am-militaria"...

Guys, run away and hide... faster!

:banger:

Sorry Christer, but that is one more eCrap bar. :(

Aha , I bought it from a seller named " gruenauge68 " with over 3000 pos feedbacks ? Maybe he has bought it from Austria earlier?

This austrian Frankenstein dealer is everyway now, and he getting better all the time. Soon we cant trust anyone or anything :banger:

Maybe in a couple of years it all be like 3rd Reich stuff = 90 % fakes.....

Thanks god I collect other areas also :D

Christer