News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Tamgha-i-Khidmat, 2nd class

Riley1965

For more details, see: http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14691

(I am trying to get new ribbon sources in Pakistan and will do my best to get a quantity of the three ribbons into the OMSA ribbon bank, but things aren't easy there these days.)

Hi Ed,

I have a good source for Pakistan ribbon that lives in Islamabad but your in box is full and rejected my PM to you.

I have been asked by several of my contacts in India and Pakistan not to post their contact information on the forums as they don't want this inormation on the internet. I'm not sure why, could be politics I suppose. We're lucky to be living in countries where the government is not a danger to the people (he said naively). :unsure: Send me a PM and your contact address and I'll share the email address if you like.

Regards

Brian

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

my Tamgha-i-Khidmat III (2nd style) arrived today to go with my Tamgha-i-Khidmat III (1st style)

Iy came in a London jewellers box - can anyone tell me if these awards were made in the UK - I thought they would all have been made in Pakistan.

By the way - I just got some ribbon from ebay - There is currently a guy selling from Pakistan ( search "medal pakistan") 99 pence a yard..! He only has a limited stock though so depends what you want..?

Edited by vernon_kell