News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I am having a nightmare with these pics!!!!they were all the same size as the first one but will not accept them so have made them smaller....Hope they work

(think this is kag)

Frontkamper,

Are you sure that its cd800,could it not be bd800 as the more i look at it the more it looks like a B.

Be nice if it is as i already have a cd,and all the other cd800 crosses i have seen the cd and the 800 are stamped in two separate "boxes"

Dave

Frontkamper,

Are you sure that its cd800,could it not be bd800 as the more i look at it the more it looks like a B.

Be nice if it is as i already have a cd,and all the other cd800 crosses i have seen the cd and the 800 are stamped in two separate "boxes"

Dave

I think he is probably right. CD800 is a known mm.

And the horizontal line forming the B , looks less deep and less clearly stamped than the rest of the letter.

Hi Fromtkampfer,

I think that is a pretty good match,i will happily call my one a bd800.

I also noticed the ribbon ring seems a little thicker on my bd, as does the one on your example?.

Thanks again,should have a few more comming this month so if i have any problems i know where to come :cheeky:

Regards Dave