News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

3rd Reich Ribbon Bar

Hi Charles,

Your ribbon bar on post #2 is not correct. Where is the ribbon for iron cross. We find only the knight cross with X of hte House order of Hohenzollern.

First we have to find iron cross ribbon and then, if it is the case, the Hohenzollern ribbon with device. Sorry but I have a doubt about this one.

Christophe

Look at your ribon bars on post # 4 and post # 5. the ribbon for Winter campain should be ahead the KVK and not at the end of ther ribbon bar. Strange :banger:

Can you show us the back please ?

Christophe

Edited by Deruelle

Look at your ribbon bars on post # 4 and post # 5. the ribbon for Winter campaign should be ahead the KVK and not at the end of their ribbon bar. Strange :banger:

Can you show us the back please ?

Christophe

As for #2, it bothers me as well but i bought it from a ribbon bar guru. I've seen a few 3rd Reich photos of men not wearing the EKII in first place but wearing the EKII and spange on the button and the HOH at the lead. Anyway, it's odd and these has the metal backplate so it could be messed with.

As for the Russian Front ribbon being in the wrong place. It doesn't bother me on the on #4 though $5 is strange. I'll take picutres of the reverse. I have many more that I put up somewhere when I became tired of the 3rd Reich and started selling/trading it for WW1 stuff....