News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Justin,

a very nice set of badges you have there,but hard to appreciate fully from this photo.

I know you have a great 1st pattern Schwerin S-Boat badge.

I think you should photograph and post the badges individually,if you can.

It would be nice to see what the makers are of each piece,and basemetal,etc.

Regards,Martin.

The Tombak Destroyer badge.

This badge as well as the spanish cross w/o Swords belonged to the same KM sailor. I just acquired the cross from a friend who said that the group had been apart for over 10 years. I am happy to re-unite them.

JustinG

2dresq

Spanish Cross The pin is believed to be of "wartime" repair. I think it is a fine repair.

I am happy to have these two in my collection. (Destroyer and Spanish Cross)

Edited by 2dresq

The Center piece of the collection; a badge that I am extremely fortunate to have.

My near mint Schnellbootabzeichen.

:love::love::love:

Thanks for looking.

The Other Schnellabzeichen badge was posted on this forum. There is controversy around this badge. I believe it to be a good one of war-time production, and so, I have it in my display.

The Eagle is maker marked M in a Diamond.

Regards all,

JustinG

2dresq

Edited by 2dresq

Excellent Justin,

some great looking badges there.I really like the Schwerin zincers.The first pattern tombak S-Boat is superb.

Thanks for taking the time to post the individual items.

I am sure you will add many more fine badges to your collection.

Regards,Martin.

Thanks all,

I appreciate all the kind words.

Regards,

JustinG

2dresq

:beer:

I look forward to my future collections. I am working on framing photos to go along with my "armada" of tallies I have acquired. It is going to require alot of wall space, but, I believe this would be a wonderful representation.

Gordon's posting showing the tallies and the ships represented showed me how good that can look in that layout.

Regards,

Justin

2dresq

Edited by 2dresq