News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Russian Translation Needed

Jesse

This label is on the back of a road sign for the German Army. It came from a museum in Russia. I can't even come close to translating it because of the lettering. Does anyone have any suggestions on a web site that may have the Russian equavilant to English letters or someone that may be able to read Russian ? Thank you - Jesse

What came from a museum in Russia? The photo of the sign - or the sign itself?

Sorry, here is a photo of the sign. The sign supposably came from a Russian Museum. The label on the back is what was originaly posted.

I've gotten as far as this in translation :

харзковски истооич. музе сектор учета. вов инв фамистск.лорожн.указатетв инвонтарн

харзковски истооич. To a muse sector of the account. вов инв фамистск.лорожн.указатетв инвонтарн

Thank You for any feed back - Jesse

Guest Rick Research

The label is simply a clutter of INVENTORY designations from the "Kharkov Historical Museum." there is no data concerning anything about the sign.

Thanks Alot Gents. It is a boring label but adds alot of provenance to the sign. An interesting peice I think. Thank you for the help in translating. I'm much more happier about owning the peice now.

Before it was just a painted peice of wood..... of course I guess it still is, HAHAHAHAHA - Jesse