News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Screw back Wound badge... opinions please

This actually appears to have been a hollow back originally but had a back plate added. You can see the seam in this next shot... it goes around the entire rim of the badge.

As I've had no experience with these any info would be a huge help... again assuming it's an original. I don't know if this was done factory or was converted later by the original recipient or what.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping one of you can help out.

Thanks!!!!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for the confirmation on this one. I'd really hoped this one would be okay so I'm very happy it worked out.jumping.gifjumping.gif Plus I haven't had the best of luck with the few TR pieces I've run across these last few years so this is very welcome news indeed.biggrin.gif

Thanks again!!!!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for the confirmation on this one. I'd really hoped this one would be okay so I'm very happy it worked out.jumping.gifjumping.gif Plus I haven't had the best of luck with the few TR pieces I've run across these last few years so this is very welcome news indeed.biggrin.gif

Thanks again!!!!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

my pleasure!

this is a bit of a holdover from imperial times,

where they are relatively uncommon, so TR is even

moreso.

most likely officer grade for tailored uniform,

but i can't swear to that.

a very nice addition to your collection!

joe