News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Red Banner of the Labour - 1953

Aiiiii!!!! :Cat-Scratch::speechless1:

That is what i want this year!! Bravo.

How much do these go for these days?

Jeff - These are soooo rare its hard to say how much one would go for. There was the Order of the Red Banner (military version) that sold at auction in Vienna for about 1000 euro if I recall from three years ago. I was lucky to even hold one of these in my hand for a week and get a photograph of it for the book. being used for only one year with a "recall" stipulation meant that many of these were returned to the mint and were probably distroyed with a few locked away for archival means. Even finding the 1954 version is near impossible - and the 1957 version is hard to find on the open market. ;)

Thanks for sharing this one with us Cimbineus!

Aiiiii!!!! :Cat-Scratch::speechless1:

That is what i want this year!! Bravo.

How much do these go for these days?

The price is a difficult question in this case, I would say. If you are lucky enough and an Order of this kind comes across, the price depends only on the seller's and the buyer's agreement. The case is an even more interesting thing. There is no such case in the National Museum or in the War Museum in Budapest, as far as I know. What shall I say or add?

cimbineus

Edited by cimbineus