Hi,

Here is my new ribbon bar with the HOHX. It is smaller size bar and unfortunately missing the HOHX device. It is Hohenzollern more likely, am I right?

1. EK2

2. HOHX

3. WKrz (?)

4. Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämfer

Weird award to have on this bar is Wilhelmskreuz and like I understand only württembergers were entitled for that? Why then it is placed after HOHX?

Anyway, I tried to study this bar carefully and looks good for me. Also UV light picture attaced below.

It is more then easy to fake but what I noted as well is nicelly bended pin what probably indicate that it was weared.

IF ANY OF YOU HAVE EXTRA HOHX SMALLER SIZE DEVICE FOR A SALE/TRADE, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE.

Edited by Noor

any ideas?2014.gif

Timo,

It would be my opinion that the second ribbon is the Hohenzollern House Order. The ribbon bar looks good, aged etc. If i see a device anywhere i will certainly let you know. :cheers:

Kind regards

Matt

Edited by M Hunter

• 1 month later...

Maybe someone (Danielrolleyes.gif?) can advise approx how many awardings we are talking here regarding comination HOHX and WKrz?

Some how I just love this bar!

And still looking smaller size HOHX device for thatunsure.gif