News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

DKiG MM20

Dear Darrell,

if for some reason you feel the addressee of this sentence,it wasn?t my intention.Maybe I should have put it other than I did,like my newly acquired,undotted...

Anyway it?s undotted I can?t help and that?s what I wrote.I don?t come here to make points.

Merry X-mas

Edited by Rosenberg

Guest Darrell

Dear Darrell,

if for some reason you feel the addressee of this sentence,it wasn?t my intention.Maybe I should have put it other than I did,like my newly acquired,undotted...

Anyway it?s undotted I can?t help and that?s what I wrote.I don?t come here to make points.

Merry X-mas

No problem. I just misunderstood the way you stated that sentence. It's almost as if you want to make sure people are aware that it doesn't have the dotted date for no other reason in that you believe them to be Post War.

While I no longer have a horse in the race, we must be careful how we word things so others dont conscrew it to mean something else.

Nice crosses. But everyone can see the dates are of the "normal" type. No need to state the obvious for whatever reason that was. ;)

Darrell,

there was no "whatever reason".If I had a dotted one I would have stated it the same as ...,dotted.I just differenciated between the 2 types without intending to be either way.Just like blood types A and B.Hey,it?s X-mas everybody be happy and shall there be no point making whatsoever.I hope this made my position clear,by no means did I want to start a discussion other than on the cross shown.

Thanks for you comment on both of them and since you mentioned the left one,I actually prefer it for its sunburst.The one on the right shows wear,which has its own charisma IMO.

Regards

Guest Darrell

No problem. After all it's Christmas time :jumping:

One day I hope to own another DKiG, but the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine bug has caught again. Not to mention Gerd who keeps showing his Russian stuff :rolleyes:

No problem. After all it's Christmas time :jumping:

One day I hope to own another DKiG, but the Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine bug has caught again. Not to mention Gerd who keeps showing his Russian stuff :rolleyes:

Haha :cheeky: , i wish, mate :blush: Forget all that uniteresting Soviet Stuff and send it to me, all worries gone :P You are sleepy, very sleepy.... now take that Order of Lenin.... :lol:

Btw, i thought, you dotted DKiG was a beauty :beer: I am sorry, you were talked into send it back :(

Gerd

Guest Darrell

Btw, i thought, you dotted DKiG was a beauty :beer: I am sorry, you were talked into send it back :(

Gerd

I know, but honestly ... a few "crackerjack-know-it-alls" have gotten everyone so scared and paranoid about these, it would be a hard sell later on. That's what happens when people open their mouths before using the brain :mad:

No I'm not talking about you Rosenberg :)

Edited by Darrell