News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Plastic Winter (Bratislava) 2010

avadski

Today I was in a show called Plastic Winter here in Bratislava. Lots of very nice plastic and paper models to see there. I took couple of pics to share with you - some really nice dioramas there and also non-military themes. I had only one hour to take them then I had to leave for my grand ma's visit. Hope you will enjoy them :)

dsc04528vl.jpg

dsc04529o.jpg

dsc045310.jpg

dsc04534a.jpg

dsc04536.jpg

dsc04537q.jpg

dsc04538k.jpg

dsc04540g.jpg

dsc04541h.jpg

Edited by avadski

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Some great dioramas in there! Love the Mi-24, definitely from a master modeler when you see the panel outlines and individual dzus fasterners.

Am a bit perplexed about the Panzer IV though... Seems the POW is Polish, I thought the very first early Panzer IVs only appeared in the battle of France... Am I out to lunch on this one? Any expert around?

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely outstanding display! My favorite one though, believe it or not is the last one of the old truck... the rust looks totally real! I only wish I could do work nearly as good as this on the models I build. I've never learned to use an airbrush which I'm sure would help. But my hat is off to whoever did that one in particular... that's one diorama I'd love to have on my shelf here at home. Fantastic!

Thanks so much for sharing these! beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif

Edited by Hauptman

• 1 month later...