News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi!

post-1000-098589800 1292354236_thumb.jpg

I think the Plastic stiffner is thik.

All the best :cheers:

Morten.

in mine is thick too and it is not possible to fold it,black and shiny as i can see in this pic you posted from your friend,s cap...43f63acc2864822470bf2f26e0812127o.jpg

eduardo told me yesterday is ok construction the stiffener in your friend cap and mine has the prob with the maker(COBRA) but the cap is O.K. imo in his opinion but definitelly private purchasing km cap always will have doubts and of course if are signed by "COBRA"

Hi!

Thanks for comment.Have You Post Your Cap on WAF ore German helmet?I hope some time COBRA

is a good Cap.

All the best

Morten.

yes i did about post in WAF and i hope so as you cap is original because is my only one and was so expensive to me when i bought it :banger: but i think it will be impossible to get the final determination,only would be possible if somebody posted the files from COBRA maker,how many logos did the use in the past...etc

http://www.wehrmacht...t=215884&page=2

TAK

fernando

Edited by SICHERHEITSDIENTS

• 4 months later...

yes i did about post in WAF and i hope so as you cap is original because is my only one and was so expensive to me when i bought it :banger: but i think it will be impossible to get the final determination,only would be possible if somebody posted the files from COBRA maker,how many logos did the use in the past...etc

TAK

fernando

Hi!

Fernando

Any new information on Marker Cobra??

Morten.

TAK

fernando

Hi!

Fernando

Morten.

Hi!

Fernando

Morten.

hi morten

nothing new about it,somebody posted in WAF an artillery(heer) visor cap with this logo and it had common points as mine and no others,a few collectors told me than real key is handle as did eduardo(KM-SPAIN) a few years ago and those collectors told me him is a real authority in KM items,finally i think will be so hard to have a final determination with this cap shame.gif

all the best

fernando

hi morten

nothing new about it,somebody posted in WAF an artillery(heer) visor cap with this logo and it had common points as mine and no others,a few collectors told me than real key is handle as did eduardo(KM-SPAIN) a few years ago and those collectors told me him is a real authority in KM items,finally i think will be so hard to have a final determination with this cap shame.gif

all the best

fernando

Hi!

I hope the best for Your Cap.:beer:

Morten.